A magnificent building with three floors, an attic and terrace on the top floor, it summarizes the best finishes and architectural elements of the late 1920s: extraordinary volumes, masonry walls, ceramics and imported decoration brought from the most exotic and inaccessible countries of that time.
The splendor of a true journey through time.
- Distinguished Architectural History
- A commercial ground floor
- Main living first floor
- Top floor with balcony
- Best finishes and architectural elements of the late 1920s
- Extraordinary volumes
- Masonry walls
- Panama City Old Town – Casco Viejo
- Historic District of Panama and is a UNESCO World
- Heritage site
- Ceramics and imported decorations of the time
- Private entrance in front of the Plaza Cathedral
- Wood floors
- Rooftop terrace
- Central A/C
- Flexibility to develop multiple business formats, such as: restaurant/bar, offices, an entertainment venue, cultural destinations or an iconic residence.
Let's Get In Touch
We are always eager to connect with like-minded investors who are on the lookout for great long term investments in luxury real estate.
Call me or text me or drop me a message here.