A magnificent building with three floors, an attic and terrace on the top floor, it summarizes the best finishes and architectural elements of the late 1920s: extraordinary volumes, masonry walls, ceramics and imported decoration brought from the most exotic and inaccessible countries of that time.
The splendor of a true journey through time.
- Distinguished Architectural History
- A commercial ground floor
- Main living first floor
- Top floor with balcony
- Best finishes and architectural elements of the late 1920s
- Extraordinary volumes
- Masonry walls
- Panama City Old Town – Casco Viejo
- Historic District of Panama and is a UNESCO World
- Heritage site
- Ceramics and imported decorations of the time
- Private entrance in front of the Plaza Cathedral
- Wood floors
- Rooftop terrace
- Central A/C
- Flexibility to develop multiple business formats, such as: restaurant/bar, offices, an entertainment venue, cultural destinations or an iconic residence.
Let's Get In Touch
We are always eager to connect with like-minded investors who are on the lookout for great long term investments in luxury real estate.
Call me or text me or drop me a message here.
Portomar - Ave Central & Calle 8a Este.
Undercover Store - Avenida A and Calle 5.
Galería de Arte Indígena - Calle 1a Oeste and Avenida A.
Weil Art Gallery - Avenida A and Calle 3
La Concordia Boutique Hotel
Selina Casco Viejo
UNESCO WORLD HERITAGE SITE
The neighborhood (approximately 44 hectares) was declared a national historical monument in 1976 and a UNESCO National Historical Site in 1997, which benefits the ancient conservation of the monuments, and attracts more tourists. It better positions the area internationally for investment and economic growth.
This peninsula has approximately 800 colonial buildings listed as a UNESCO world heritage site. Today, more than 50% have been restored and you can find popular hotels, bars, restaurants, museums, the presidential palace, galleries among others.
There is also a special tax relief due to its heritage site status.